Sunday 20 October 2013

Shopping in Ibiza

I recently went for a quick break in Ibiza with the family, to get a bit of sunshine in before the hardwork of uni fully kicks in! 

I bought some lovely stuff while there that I thought I would share with you! I also went out today and bought some lovely merino and lambswool jumpers that I'll post later this week for you. 

First up I stopped by Bershka Men's - the shop is lovely, small and cozy, dark and smells like hollister. They have some really lovely men's clothes, blacks, greys, leathers, knits. A good array of choices, I originally went in their to buy a jumper for Dad but ended up leaving with a lovely tee for myself as well!  


It's a blue (although looks grey on the iPads terrible camera!) which fades into a light greyish/blue colour, with a very flattering scooped V neck, and a small pocket. I bought a small for about €15 and I like pairing it with denim shorts and ankle boots in the sunshine, or skinny jeans and a big knitted cardigan in the cold. 

As always I had to buy myself a silver ring! This time I went to Ron Ibiza (www.ronibiza.com) and treated myself to a silver and copper ring with a dappled surface and smooth gold coloured bands sat around the center of it. This was €35, expensive yet good quality so I don't mind paying the extra. 



Top photo : all rings from Ibiza market stalls - all silver, index ring is silver with moonstone. 

I also bought some la Roche posay effaclar A.I local area spot treatment - I really like the product and it's working well with my effaclar Matt moisturiser that I bought late September. However I recently discovered that they are not a cruelty free brand and therefore will not be repurchasing either, or buying from la Roche posay again. Next time I will be looking at Philosophy and Aesop for skincare as these are cruelty free and are both brands I've been wanting to try out, Liz Earle also. 


I did buy some beautiful suede flat ankle boots while I was out there however I don't have a photo of them! They're lovely and simple, a basic boot shape with a nice slouch to them and two buckles. These were €80 and from Natura, another beautiful shop in Ibiza town. I was in desperate need as the current boots I'd been wearing had been worn to death and the sole had split on both boots - they weren't real leather so there was no point in resoling them. I was contemplating repurchasing the same boot for €30, but really rather preferred leather as they last longer and wear better. So after hunting EVERY single shoe shop in town we stumbled across these leather ones which were practically a replica of my favourite ones! Perfect. 

I also bought some sunglasses from the back streets of Ibiza town, at he base of the old town. A lovely little shop with great offers, sunglasses from €15 or 2 for €20 offers, really great styles too, they're all just rip offs of designer ones but they're a good quality, quite solidly made. I bought these Carerra copies, I loved the reflective lenses and he huge frames! 



So that's all for now! I'll try and show my new jumpers soon, I've also done a sneaky bit of sale shopping so I'll update you with those two! 

I'm also thinking of maybe doing a post on going into the final year of uni, how I've planned my time for this term etc if it might be of any use to somebody?

Speak soon, 

Lauren 

xoxo 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? x