Tuesday 18 June 2013

Eau Thermale Avène Review

So for my birthday I got a few of the Avène products. I am very happy with them and will definitely be buying them in the future when I run out of my current stock. They are a bit on the pricey side, but if you have sensitive skin like me, they are perfect. I have to be careful in electing face care products as I can get eczema on my lips, so I need very natural products. The Avène range has given me no problems at all and it leaves my skin feeling very soft and it feels very light on the skin as opposed to other creams that leave your skin feeling greasy. I believe you can buy the range at 'Boots' in the UK, but I am not sure how to get hold of them/where to buy them anywhere else.






To conclude, I would definitely recommend buying this range if your skin is very sensitive like mine.

Amy X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? x