Friday 12 October 2012

Happy Hippy

The newest addition to my shower gel collection! My current favourite is the satsuma one from body shop (£2); it smells so fresh and really wakes you up in the morning! My dad actually bought me this one, its the Happy Hippy shower gel from Lush, i dont know how much it was but seeing as its Lush probably around the £5 mark?

The smell, the smell, the smell. oh my god. It is just SO good, i want to drink this stuff! It is a grapefruit shower gel, but whats nice is that although it is very strongly scented its not too sweet, but also not as bitter as the actual fruit, its the perfect balance.

It says that its the 'ultimate gel to wake you up in the morning or keep you awake all night' AND you can use it in your hair to make it smell incredible. 



Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? x