Sunday 29 July 2012

Summer Clothes Haul

Hey guys, it's been a while since a clothes haul, but I hope you all enjoy this one :) I've been shopping in the summer sales and have been picking up a few things from Urban Outfitters, New Look, Topshop, H&M and Joules. 

Ivory Crochet Top from Urban Outfitters sale - £15
This is quite possibly my favourite top at the moment!
Denim Light Wash Studded Shorts from New Look - £22.99
These weren't in the sale but I had a £25 gift voucher for New Look and when I saw these I was like OMG I have to get them!! They are definitely a tight fit, so not for those who seek comfort clothing :P
Grey Top from Urban Outfitters Sale - £14
This was actually a buy one get one free offer in their summer sale deal, so I got another top for free, but I let my sister choose a top for herself - she picked out a white top with a black and white watercolour skull design on the front.
Black & White Stripey Vest from H&M - £2
This is my bargain buy! 
Union Jack Scarf from Joules - £19.95
A very patriotic buy ;) it has a vintage look to it and I loved it the moment I saw it.

Coral Tropical-Print Bikini from Topshop- A birthday present
This was a birthday present from my family, so I don't know how much it was, but I don't think it was in the sale, so it was probably £20+


And that is my little summer clothing haul - I've also been buying a lot of Jewellery recently, so that'll come in a separate blog post within the next couple of days :)

Amy X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? x